No way am I eager to sub for Phil Krundle’s GAME DAY POOP… but there is a rumor going around that he is golfing in Myrtle Beach.
Isn’t that in Carolina? Golfing???? Geez… our Flightless Birdies were in a
critical game (in Carolina) and “Landfill” Krundle was chasing a white ball around (with a bunch of guys?)… I’ve seen him play before and believe me – he’s no Pierre Larouche.
For more ACTION Golf shots like this…
The Florida Panthers ‘substitute’ POOP in a five o’clocker is like this…
- The Panthers have to win out… it’s as simple as that.
- They are fighting for that last playoff spot which all of a sudden looks like the NY RAGS don’t want it.
- Will the Panthers take four in a row or will the Pens slam the door in their face.
- Will their coach, Pete DeBoer shadow Crosby like Paul Marice who had both Joe Corvo and Tim Gleason did all night? BTW, did anyone pick-up on how many times Steigerwald called Corvo… Cuervo.
- The only thing better than awin would be if they would dress Tom Fitzgerald and he scored the winning goal, eh.
- DeBoer, is still tinkering with the lines… there but for the grace of God it could be us.
- Malkin, Crosby, Gonchar, and Orpik were MINUS 2’s last night… Jordan Staal was a PLUS 2. So much for the chase of the MVP, eh. Unless it’s turned up a notch this afternoon.
- It all gets down to this – the Panthers win and they tie for the 8th and final spot if our Flightless Birdies win we punch our ticket for the third straight playoff run.
- Bryan McCabe said after the loss to Atlanta on Friday, “”We have four left. We have to win out. I don’t think we played that bad. We just couldn’t put the puck in the net. What can you do?” Well Bryan, why not send an e-mail to our buddy “Landfill” Krundle maybe he can get you fixed-up for a tee-time…
Until then – (McCabe) can you YINZ Panther’s say, “FORE!”
Let’s GO PENS!